There’s a Place for You!
At Melrose Chapel, there’s a place for each person, no matter stage of life or journey of faith, to find authentic relationships.
We are excited to partner with you to help the children in your life become deeply committed Christians. Our children’s ministry program is with children birth through 5th grade. Built on a foundation of meaningful programs to help children learn the Bible, develop basic practices of prayer, and kindle a mission minded focus, it is our hope that families grow together on their journey to know, love and serve Jesus Christ. All our programs for children are fun, engaging and taught by committed volunteers who serve Jesus by serving you and your kids.
- Sunday School: We offer two age level classes for children to help them learn the foundational stories of our Christian faith.
- Godly Play: The wonder of God is richly opened to 4 years olds through 2nd grade as Bible Stories are presented using the Godly Play method. This Montessori-inspired program encourages children to enter the stories and relate to them in their own way rather than having others tell them how to relate. Learn more with this short video…
- Holy Moly: Following the arc of the Bible, 3rd grade through 5th grade students interact with stories in such a way to ignite their imaginations. Each lesson has an animated video free of narration giving kids the opportunity to retell the story in their own words. Then, kids discuss and relate with the Bible story before getting creative and interacting through different activities.
- Mission Possible Kids: On the third Sunday of each month, kids come to youth group to work on hands on mission projects. This program is specifically designed to help children learn from an early age about the need to reach out in kindness and love to those who are less fortunate.
We want to provide a welcoming community for all youth no matter where they are on their faith journey. At Melrose Chapel, there is a place for every youth to worship God, build a community of peers and adult leaders, and grow in faith. All students 6th-12th grade are invited to attend any youth programs and activities.
- Sunday School: Youth Sunday School provides a guided experience for students to wonder, reflect, and seek meaning through Bible study. As students study and deepen faith, they also find community among peers.
- Youth Group: This is a fun place where every student can belong. Meeting each week during the school year, youth group focuses on serving others and building friendships. Before and after most gatherings, youth hang out in the Student Center to enjoy entertainment like video games, foosball, a concession cafe, and ping-pong.
- Summer Mission Trip: Summer 2018, Melrose Chapel youth answer the call to go and serve those in need — stay tuned for more information on dates and location!
Adult ministries at Melrose Chapel include a wide variety of small groups. Some are seasonal studies that meet for a defined commitment, while others are ongoing and open to new members at any time. Other groups center around serving others or talents like choir and handbells. Each group provides an opportunity for you to find a place to belong and grow in relationship with others and God.
- Foxy Seniors: A fun and lively group of older adults who enjoy getting together to share a meal, rotating each month with a pitch-in or a local restaurant.
- Sunday School: Each Sunday morning, there is a variety of adult small groups meeting to explore God’s Word and what it means in our lives.
- Music Ministries: click here to learn more